Do you want to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
As an Assistant Commercial Project Manager you will be part of a team that implements commercial solar and energy storage projects from the time of sale to close out. You will work closely with the Project Manager to assist in delivering projects on time and on budget. You will also work closely with the Client, Designers, and Installers to ensure each client receives an exceptional experience. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, process-driven, and has a desire to learn and grow in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
Coordination with internal teams and external business partners (utilities, vendors, consultants)
• Scheduling (schedule creation, updates, and adherence)
• Information gathering & research
• Client communication – regular status updates and coordination
• Invoice generation and follow up
• Construction progress oversight & updates
• Construction pre-coordination and closeout
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
To be successful in this position you will need to be a quick learner, self-driven, organized, multi-tasker, be proficient in problem solving, and be able to communicate effectively with our customers and our teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, construction management, business, or a related field is required and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in specification, design, analysis and installation of commercial photovoltaic systems is preferred.
• Client management and relationship development
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Strong problem solving ability
• Experience in project management/ coordination is preferred.
• Knowledge of the national electrical code (NEC) and requirements of various authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ) across southern California is preferred
• Demonstrated project experience that entailed high level communications with multiple team members.
• Fluency in MS Office Suite is required & proficiency in AUTOCAD is preferred
• Valid California driver’s license, Class C and current automobile insurance required
HES Solar is a local, family owned and operated, full-service solar company that was established in San Diego in 2001. Since our founding, our main focus has been to share the financial and environmental benefits of solar renewable energy with both residential and commercial clients. We are committed to customer satisfaction and provide top-tier support to all of our customers. We specialize in turn-key implementation of money-saving alternatives to utility power that includes design, installation, and monitoring.
• HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• HES Solar is a drug free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
• All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65K – $80K
• 401 (k) matching
• Vision/Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Employee discount
• Paid time off
• Referral program
Monday to Friday (initially in office – hybrid is a possibility based on performance)
Supplemental pay types:
Bonus pay based on performance goals
Ability to commute/relocate:
San Diego, CA 92123: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)