Do you want to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
As an Electrician you will take on a leadership role in our organization and run all aspects of a solar electric installation. You will successfully help to build solar electric projects throughout Southern California.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, process-driven, and has leadership capabilities with a desire to learn and grow in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
– Reporting to the Construction Manager you will support our commercial solar construction efforts
– Your primary role will be an electrician for commercial solar electric projects. This will include both rooftop and ground mount projects.
– In the first 30 days you will develop a thorough understanding of our culture, our process, and the tools necessary to be successful in your role
– You will be responsible for the electrical tie-in for each project
– Your team will generally consist of an apprentice
– You will manage each installation, ensuring that both safety and quality standards are strictly followed
– Within the first 60 days you will be up to speed with our software platforms for field operations and system commissioning
– You will be the primary contact with the customer in the field. You need to represent the HES Commercial brand and our top tier level of quality, craftsmanship, and customer service.
– At the 90 day mark you will have completed training with the Construction Manager and be fully independent in completing most projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
To be successful in this position you will need to be a quick learner, self-driven, organized, and be able to communicate effectively with our customers and our teams. You will have electrical wiring experience and the ability to comfortably work on an electrical panel.
The ideal candidate will be a Journeyman Electrician.
– Minimum of 4 years experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team
- Electrical experience in commercial main service panels
- Ability to work on a variety of rooftops, and small, tight places
- Ability to independently troubleshoot problems that arise in the field
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds safely
- Valid California driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- Dependable transportation is mandatory
- Must own professional tools
HES Commercial is a local, family owned and operated, full-service solar company that was established in San Diego in 2001. Since our founding, our main focus has been to share the financial and environmental benefits of solar renewable energy with commercial clients. Our solar experts use the best quality solar to provide energy systems that are designed for durability and results. We also use a variety of panels and battery storage to provide maximum energy storage for businesses and EV chargers. We are committed to customer satisfaction and provide top-tier support to all of our customers. We specialize in turn-key implementation of money-saving alternatives to utility power that includes design, installation, and monitoring.
- HES Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- HES Commercial is a drug free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $30-45 per hour (depending on experience)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Solar Electric: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations