ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT CLEAN ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY?
This may be the opportunity for you! At HES Solar, our mission is to partner with our customers to fundamentally improve the way the world is powered.
JOIN A TEAM THAT IS REVOLUTIONIZING THE WAY THE WORLD IS POWERED.
HES Solar is a full-service solar and energy storage company based in San Diego. We are a top tier, trusted solar and energy storage provider serving Southern California since 2001. We capitalize on naturally available solar energy through the installation of self-sufficient renewable power sources. This not only saves our customers money, but it protects the planet and our quality of life.
BE PART OF A FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE TEAM WITH LEADERSHIP YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.
HES Solar CEO, Ross Williams, is dedicated to taking care of HES Solar employees and customers: “Our employees join us and stay with us because they know our mission is something that they can put their heart and soul behind and can wake up every morning happy to go to work. We are a small, collaborative team that works together to deliver high quality, clean energy to San Diego through our innovative solutions.”
role and responsibilities
- Oversee all of operations
- Manage & mentor Construction Manager | Project Managers | Design Team
- Oversee career development of operations team
- Accountable for revenue and costs in operations
- Vendor management
- Responsible for timelines for all projects, design/engineering, permitting, construction
- Responsible for quality of projects constructed
- Handling all client escalated issues that cannot be resolved with the Project Managers
- Work with upper management and sales on coordination of projects and give timely reports
- Develop & update standard operating procedures
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company’s internal capacity
Required skills and qualifications
- Two or more years of proven success in an operations management role
- Strong skills in budget development and oversight
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in operations management, business administration, or related field
- Working knowledge of management software programs, including NetSuite, Google Suite
- Financial and account reporting experience
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (In-office)
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer HES Solar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, citizenship status, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, family medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HES complies with federal and state disability laws and may make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Human Resources department.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.