Do you want to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
As the Director of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales and marketing initiatives to expand our market presence, drive revenue growth, and enhance our brand in the residential solar industry. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of renewable energy adoption in our region. You will lead a team that develops residential solar electric, energy storage, and roofing projects from lead generation through the sale.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED:
To be successful in this position you will need to have a strong sense of ownership and accountability. You should be self-driven, organized, able to manage multiple priorities at once, have a solid understanding of business financial metrics, and be able to communicate effectively with our customers and our teams. You should be an expert in the residential energy industry so that you can educate customers, answer questions and make them feel comfortable and trusting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies to achieve revenue and profitability targets for residential solar, energy storage, and roofing products and services.
- Lead and manage a high-performing sales team, setting clear objectives and providing coaching and mentorship.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy to raise brand awareness and generate qualified leads.
- Oversee the creation of marketing collateral, digital campaigns, and online presence to drive customer engagement.
- Collaborate with Operations team to ensure that marketing materials effectively communicate the benefits of our residential solar, energy storage, and roofing solutions.
- Analyze marketing ROI and adjust strategies to maximize results.
Partnerships and Alliances:
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships and alliances with other industry players, organizations, and community stakeholders.
- Collaborate with finance and legal teams to negotiate and finalize partnership agreements.
- Develop and manage the annual sales and marketing budget, ensuring effective allocation of resources to achieve objectives.
- Monitor expenses and track ROI on marketing investments.
- Recruit, train, and motivate a high-performance sales and marketing team.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Set clear performance metrics and KPIs, regularly reviewing progress and providing feedback.
- Actively participate in Residential Leadership Team meetings.
- Additional roles and responsibilities as may be defined from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of sales and marketing experience in the residential solar industry or a related field.
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and achieving revenue targets.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of residential solar products, market dynamics, and regulatory landscape.
- Proficiency in using CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar
- Maintain the HES Brand and the top tier level of quality and craftsmanship we offer our clients by you and the sales team
- Valid California driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- Dependable transportation is mandatory
HES Solar is a local, family owned and operated, full-service solar company that was established in San Diego in 2001. Since our founding, our main focus has been to share the financial and environmental benefits of solar renewable energy with both residential and commercial clients. Our solar experts use the best quality solar arrays from SunPower to provide energy systems that are designed for durability and results. We also use SunPower and Tesla for battery storage to provide maximum energy storage for homes, businesses, or electric vehicles. We are committed to customer satisfaction and provide top-tier support to all of our customers. We specialize in turn-key implementation of money-saving alternatives to utility power that includes design, installation, and monitoring.
- HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- HES Solar is a drug free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.