Do you want to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, personable, professional, and has a desire to learn and grow in this role. They will represent the HES Brand and the top tier level of quality and craftmanship we offer out clients.
This position will be working within the Accounting & Finance department, working closely with Accounts Payable, Operations, Project Managers, and Warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Evaluating suppliers by considering price, quality, availability, and other criteria
- Negotiating pricing and contracts with vendors and suppliers to obtain the best deals on behalf of the company
- Verifying purchases by comparing them to a master list and recommending alternatives for expensive or irrelevant products
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements, and tallying them with supply requests
- Maintaining accurate procurement records
- Responsible for ensuring timely deliveries and resolving any supply issues or discrepancies
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately
- Working closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
- Supporting management in inventory forecast needs by analyzing industry and demand trends
- Supporting management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
To be successful in this position you will need to be a quick learner, self-driven, organized, multi-tasker, and be able to communicate effectively with our vendors and our teams.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar support role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a similar field preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate professionally
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must work well on a team
- Industry knowledge (solar, electrical trade, or construction) strongly preferred
- QBO and/or NetSuite knowledge strongly preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with employer match program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.