HES Solar is a full-service solar company in San Diego that is a trusted solar installer and the premier energy storage provider in San Diego County. At HES Solar, our mission is to bring clean, reliable energy to residential and commercial properties throughout Southern California by capitalizing on naturally available solar energy through the installation of self-sufficient renewable power sources. Check out our website to learn more at www.hessolar.com.
Come shine with the HES Solar team!
HES Solar is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to provide leadership to the residential operations team designing and installing solar and energy storage projects throughout Southern California. This candidate will represent the HES Solar brand and our top tier level of quality and craftsmanship. Candidate should have substantial operations management experience within the residential solar industry.
- Manage team of Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Designers, Site Surveyors, Inspection Coordinators, and Construction Manager
- Strategize with all teams to increase operational efficiency
- Work with PMs to increase project throughput
- Ensure exceptional customer experience from contract through project closeout
- Accountable for maintaining or growing gross margin for projects
- Accountable for adhering to schedule for project completion
- Manage installation schedule and ensure all residential construction crews are properly staffed and optimally utilized
- Utilize HES Solar’s software systems to document all aspects of each project
- Ensure that crews adhere to NEC, CBC, AHJ, and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Consult with Warehouse Manager on equipment procurement and organization
- Consult with VP of Residential on staffing, resource needs, residential division financial performance, and policies and procedures to make HES Solar safe and successful
- 3+ years of residential solar operations management experience
- Strong desire and ability to continuously improve the operations team
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player, maintain a positive can-do attitude, and embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar
- Passion for clean and renewable energy, and a commitment to quality and consistency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.