Do you want to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
As a Residential Project Coordinator you will be part of a team that implements residential solar electric and energy storage projects from the time of sale through construction. You will work closely with the Project Managers, Designers, and Installers to ensure each client receives an exceptional experience.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, process-driven, and has a desire to learn and grow in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Support the Project Manager to ensure successful completion of all residential solar and energy storage projects. Specific activities will vary over time depending on workload, specific project needs, and increasing skill level of Project Coordinator. Examples of typical tasks include:
- Net Energy Metering applications: Create and file applications, follow-up with the local utility, fast track the application when an inspection is complete, follow-up on fast tracked applications
- Prepare project completion documents and distribute them to team members
- Update company project tracking systems with relevant project information
- Verify system performance in monitoring system
- File project documents either in hardcopy or electronically, as necessary
- Create project review packages upon completion of each project
- Prepare applications for Home Owner’s Associations and follow up, adhere to HOA meeting deadlines
- Prepare and manage SGIP rebates
- Printing plaques, permits, work orders, and preparing folders for inspections
- Calling for inspections and scheduling times on field teams’ calendars
- Assist other job functions as necessary
- Represent the HES Brand and the top tier level of quality and craftsmanship we offer our clients
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Communicate professionally and respectfully at all times
- Embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
To be successful in this position you will need to be a quick learner, self-driven, organized, multi-tasker, and be able to communicate effectively with our customers and our teams.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar support role
- Valid California driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- Dependable transportation is mandatory
- Must work well on a team
HES Solar is a local, family-owned, and operated, full-service solar company that was established in San Diego in 2001. Since our founding, our main focus has been to share the financial and environmental benefits of solar renewable energy with both residential and commercial clients. Our solar experts use the best quality solar arrays from SunPower to provide energy systems that are designed for durability and results. We also use SunPower and Tesla for battery storage to provide maximum energy storage for homes, businesses, or electric vehicles. We are committed to customer satisfaction and provide top-tier support to all of our customers. We specialize in turn-key implementation of money-saving alternatives to utility power that includes design, installation, and monitoring.
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.