HES Solar is a full-service solar company in San Diego that is a trusted solar installer and the premier energy storage provider in San Diego County. At HES Solar, our mission is to bring clean, reliable energy to residential and commercial properties throughout Southern California by capitalizing on naturally available solar energy through the installation of self-sufficient renewable power sources. Check out our website to learn more at www.hessolar.com.
Come shine with the HES Solar team!
HES Solar is currently seeking an organized and hard-working Project Manager to support residential solar projects throughout the company. This candidate will represent the HES Solar brand and our top tier level of quality and craftsmanship. Candidate should have hand-on project management experience within the solar construction industry.
- Coordinate with sales team on handoff of each residential project.
- Manage all communication with customer from contract execution through closeout.
- Manage installation schedule and ensure residential construction crews are properly staffed and optimally utilized.
- Oversee and manage projects to successful completion, ensure the projects work as designed
- Utilize HES Solar’s software systems to document all aspects of each project.
- Ensure that monitoring systems are operating properly.
- Ensure inspections are passed or manage punchlist items to timely completion.
- Confirm utility interconnection applications are filed and completed on schedule.
- Ensure invoices are sent at appropriate milestones for all residential projects.
- Coordinate with other residential team members.
- Ensure that crews adhere to NEC, CBC, AHJ, and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Consult with Project Coordinator on rebate applications, NEM applications, and permitting
- Consult with Warehouse Manager on equipment procurement and equipment packouts.
- Consult with VP of Residential on invoicing, residential division financial performance, and policies and procedures to make HES Solar safe and successful.
- 3-5 years of residential solar project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer skills required (Google Suite).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Must be a team player, maintain a positive can-do attitude, and embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar.
- Passion for clean and renewable energy, and a commitment to quality and consistency.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with employer match program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.