Do you want to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
As a Residential Sales Manager you will be part of a team that develops residential solar electric and energy storage projects from lead creation through the time of sale. You will work closely with the sales team, the operations team, and the finance team to ensure each client receives an exceptional experience while meeting or exceeding business needs.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, a team player, and has a desire to learn and grow in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Be a leader for the sales team – including outside sales, inside sales, and sales administration. You will provide training, coaching, and guidance to the sales team in all phases of the sales process
- Manage internal and external parties who bring in leads including qualifying incoming leads and distributing leads to appropriate outside sales consultant
- Accountability for KPIs such as lead conversion rates, close rates, gross margins, etc.
- Ensure business systems are up to date with all necessary information
- Assist with new marketing and advertising campaigns
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition in solar and storage industry
- Actively participate in Residential Leadership Team meetings
- Additional roles and responsibilities as may be defined from time to time
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
To be successful in this position you will need to have a strong sense of ownership and accountability. You should be self-driven, organized, able to manage multiple priorities at once, have a solid understanding of business financial metrics, and be able to communicate effectively with our customers and our teams. You should be an expert in the residential energy industry so that you can educate customers, answer questions and make them feel comfortable and trusting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar B2C Sales Management role
- Some weekend work will be required as sales needs dictate
- Valid California driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- Dependable transportation is mandatory
- Must work well on a team
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Communicate professionally and respectfully at all times
- Embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar
- Maintain the HES Brand and the top tier level of quality and craftsmanship we offer our clients by you and the sales team
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with employer match program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.