Ready to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, personable, professional, and has a desire to learn and grow in this role. They will represent the HES Brand and the top tier level of quality and craftsmanship we offer our clients.
This position will be working within the Commercial Sales department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Represent the HES Solar brand and our top tier level of quality and professionalism
- Manage company CRM database
- Input customer records with information from sales team
- Maintain customer records based on evolving sales cycle
- Manage CRM architecture and contribute to further build-out
- Assist sales and operations teams where needed
- Compile energy data from various sources
- Compile contracts based on input from sales team
- Complete and submit applications to various jurisdictions and agencies
- Assist with proposal creation
- Assist with lead generation
- Perform data mining of customer lists based on directive from sales team
- Utilize database tools, such as Costar
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
To be successful in this position you will need to be a quick learner, self-driven, organized, multi-tasker, and be able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent computer skills (position will be heavily computer based)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience with Netsuite (CRM) is desired but not required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with employer match program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.