HES Solar is a full-service solar company in San Diego that is a trusted solar installer and the premier energy storage provider in San Diego County. At HES Solar, our mission is to bring clean, reliable energy to residential and commercial properties throughout Southern California by capitalizing on naturally available solar energy through the installation of self-sufficient renewable power sources.
Come shine with the HES Solar team!
HES Solar is currently seeking a motivated and team-oriented solar installer to support solar projects throughout the company. This candidate will play an integral role assisting leads to carry out projects from initial design to completion. Our ideal person is efficient, organized, communicates effectively and thrives working both independently and while engaged in group tasks. Above all, this person will assume accountability for producing the highest quality work possible.
- Experienced solar installer
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Represent the HES Brand and our top tier level of quality, craftsmanship, and service
- Minimum of 2 years experience or relevant solar educational background
- Ability to work on a variety of rooftops, and small, tight places, such as attics
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds safely
- Valid California driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- Dependable transportation is mandatory, work truck a plus
- Must own professional tools
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with employer match program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for any of the above positions, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your desired position in the subject line.
- HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- HES Solar is a drug free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HES Solar is a drug free employer in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. All job offers are contingent upon successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.