Do you want to help revolutionize the way the world is powered? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do? Would you like to have the opportunity to grow your career with a stable organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, personable, professional, and has a desire to learn and grow in this role. They will represent the HES Brand and the top tier level of quality and craftmanship we offer out clients.
This position will be working within the Accounting & Finance department, reporting to
the Senior Accounting Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
● Maintaining financial procedures and confirming GAAP compliance
● Maintaining and updating the company’s financial records and general ledger for
● Maintaining the Chart of Accounts
● Work closely with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to maintain
accurate financial information
● Preparing initial consolidated financial statements
● Assisting the Senior Accounting Manager in tax filings
● Assisting the accounting department in month end closes, including bank
reconciliations, booking Journal Entries, and tying out various balance sheet
● Look for ways to improve efficiency and recognize unnecessary expenses
● Performing account analysis and reconciliation, and intercompany general ledger
● Assisting with internal controls evaluations
● Assisting the Senior Account Manager as needed, and responding to financial
information requests by management
● Protecting the organization’s value by keeping financial information confidential
● Complying with company policies and procedures
● Embrace the core values and culture of HES Solar
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
To be successful in this position you will need to be a quick learner, self-driven,
organized, multi-tasker, and be able to communicate effectively with our team.
● Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar support role
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, or a similar field
● Highly organized, attention to detail, and ability to communicate professionally
● Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Ability to handle multiple projects at once, and meeting tight deadlines
● Must work well on a team
● Cost accounting knowledge strongly preferred
● Working knowledge of GAAP
SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● NetSuite knowledge strongly preferred
● Google Workplace preferred
● Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with employer match program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
HES Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HES Solar is a drug-free employer in accordance with all applicable State and Federal laws.
All job offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check and drug screening.